Welcome. This is a square pool for 2013 NCAA March Madness tournament organized by Nick & Jaimi Schwarz. After each game corresponding prize will be awarded to the winning square. Square is determined by intersection of the last digit of the winning team (columns) and last digit of the losing team (rows). Each square costs 5$ to buy. People that indicated interest will receive their personal access key.
- Each of the 32 games in 1st round wins $2
- Each of the 16 games in 2nd round wins $5
- Each of the 8 games in 3rd round wins $10
- Each of the 4 games in 4th round wins $20
- Each of semifinals wins $40
- Win in finals wins rest of the money - $116
Note: Congratulations Emily for the biggest win!.